Men are visual beings. They like to look at things, and pretty women are definitely one of those things.
Here are the things you should pay attention to if you want to get a guy’s attention since men often notice them first when they meet you.
1. Your Laugh: A guy with any game will try to turn a smile into a laugh right away. When a pretty girl laughs, it’s one of the best sounds a guy can hear because he knows his skills are working.
The laugh itself will help him decide if he wants to ask the girl out. A sweet, delicious giggle might be music to his ears, but a deep, raspy laugh might remind him too much of his uncle to go ahead.
2. Your mouth is such a cool part of you! Not only does your mouth help you eat to stay alive, but it also helps you talk to other people. Oh, and it’s helpful if a guy wants to kiss you. The smile is another thing.
Smiles are important because a real smile tells a guy he’s doing well and gives him the confidence to keep going, no matter what. Smiles are also contagious, so when you smile, he smiles, and then the whole world smiles at the cute exchange.
3. Your Voice: Most men like the sound of a woman’s voice, but some voices can really get them going. If you have a seductive voice, like one that is deep and raspy or that whispers seductively by accident, it will melt.
Those with naturally loud and annoying voices, on the other hand, aren’t doing themselves any favours and might want to tone it down a bit. But just like women, guys find accents pretty hot, so if you have one, that’s a plus.
4. Your eyes: During a talk, a guy should be looking at your eyes, even if he could be caught looking at other parts of your body. But any guy who has been around for a while will want to look into your eyes for more than just how pretty they are.
People say, “The eyes are the window to the soul,” and that’s kind of true. Eye contact can tell you a lot about a person, and any guy who wants to get to know you will look to yours as a way to flirt and read signs.
5. Your Hair: Your hair is a great example of how a natural trait and a versatile style can come together to create something unique.
Here, you can show off your unique style with different lengths, shapes, and colours. Trust me, a good haircut is worth the money, and he’ll gladly pay for your drinks all night to make up for it.
6. Your body type: Men are often made fun of for their so-called weak fixation on how they look, but physical attraction has been a part of mating since the beginning of time, and they’re just people.
They will always be attracted to certain physical traits, but since people have so many different tastes, there’s a form for everyone.
Also, it’s important to remember that 10 minutes of interesting conversation can almost make up for anything, and most guys don’t expect or want perfection.
7. Birds of a Feather Flock: Your Friends Together Even though you seem nice, he just saw your best friend use her shoe to attack the doorman, and he can’t handle that kind of drama right now. Not you; it’s them!
9. Your Conversation Skills: Thanks to the art of conversation, it doesn’t take very long to gauge someone’s social skills and figure out whether interacting with them would be worth the time.
The topic you choose to talk about always says a lot about your hobbies and intelligence, but your shared sense of humour is even more important. When two people laugh together, it sets the stage for some pretty cool exchanges.